People also ask
Web & App Activity saves your searches and activity from other Google services in your Google Account. You may get more personalized experiences, like:.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 13913870/
Sign in to review and manage your activity, including things you've searched for, websites you've visited, and videos you've watched. Learn more. Sign In.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? websearch/ thread/ 13913870/ even- paused-
Sep 3, 2021 · I checked my web and app activity and it says “web and app activity paused” It also says as a result there is currently no history to view. Does ...
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= https:// websearch/ thread/ 13913870/
Search controls​​ Your Search history is saved to your Google Account as part of your Web & App Activity, along with activity from other Google services.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 13913870/ even- paused-
Apr 12, 2020 · No, your search history is never available to the admin, but since the admin can change your password and log in as you, they can access ...
Oct 16, 2018 · Go to your Google Account . · On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization. · On the Activity and timeline panel, click My Activity.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.