People also ask
Web & App Activity saves your searches and activity from other Google services in your Google Account. You may get more personalized experiences, like:.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 13913870/
Sign in to review and manage your activity, including things you've searched for, websites you've visited, and videos you've watched. Learn more. Sign In.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? websearch/ thread/ 13913870/ even- paused-
Sep 3, 2021 · I checked my web and app activity and it says “web and app activity paused” It also says as a result there is currently no history to view. Does ...
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= https:// websearch/ thread/ 13913870/
Search controls​​ Your Search history is saved to your Google Account as part of your Web & App Activity, along with activity from other Google services.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 13913870/ even- paused-
Oct 16, 2018 · Go to your Google Account . · On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization. · On the Activity and timeline panel, click My Activity.
Mar 27, 2021 · Google allows you to see your recent searches under the search bar based on your web and app activity settings. This feature can help you ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.