People also ask
My Activity is a central place to view and manage activity such as searches you've done, websites you've visited, and videos you've watched. How activity works.
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 10789987/
Welcome to My Activity. Data helps make Google services more useful for you. Sign in to review and manage your activity, including things you've searched ...
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? thread/ 10789987/ unknown- appear-
Your Search history is saved to your Google Account as part of your Web & App Activity, along with activity from other Google services. Signed-out Search ...
Missing: مجله پادینامگ? q= thread/ 10789987/ unknown-
Jan 16, 2024 · Random searches keep appearing in my google search history which I never searched for. Last time this happened 10 days ago, when a search ...
Apr 17, 2023 · The method will only work if the 'Web & App activity' is enabled on your Google Account. Through your Google account, you can quickly ...
Oct 2, 2021 · Help! "Activity from device on unknown type" listed in Google devices. I have 2fa and have not recently signed in to any new devices.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.